DruStack is a fully-functional Drupal environment that you can use as the skeleton for your new applications.
With DruStack pre-configured modules, you can get your own ready-made and highly customizable development environment by default Drupal installation procedure.
Mobile-First with Bootstrap
DruStack integrate most required development toolkits for building a Responsive Web Design with Bootstrap.
- With Drupal Bootstrap base theme you can create your Bootstrap subtheme quickly.
- With Views Bootstrap you can style your Views layout with Bootstrap Grid, Table, Accordion or Carousel.
- With Block Class you can style your block with CSS classes that Bootstrap Grid system required.
DruStack integrate most required development toolkits (and lots of patches for Drupal 7.x) for building i18n website.
- With Entity Translation we patch and synchronize Drupal 7.x i18n site building experience in a much simple and Drupal 8.x style.
- With Universally Unique IDentifier most Drupal 7.x entity could be exported by Features for code based management.
DruStack simplify site builder duty on detail configuring input filter and WYSIWYG functionality for editor.
- By default Anonymous only allow to post content with Plain Text style, plus filtering and checking.
- Authenticated users can utilize CKEditor for WYSIWYG editing experience, plus filtering and checking.
- Power users can even using CKEditor in Full HTML mode, so no custom HTML tags will be trimmed out.
- Administrators sometime need to styling the page with some RAW PHP code and logic where corresponding input filter also ready for it.
Search Engine Optimization
DruStack keep SEO in mind so most of the default configuration and setup are Search Engine Friendly out-of-the-box.
- With Pathauto we provide a default cascade URL structure for Basic Page under main menu.
- With Metatag you can verify your site with popular Search Engine providers, e.g. Google, Bing, Baidu, etc by using meta tags on frontpage.
- With XML sitemap you can generate sitemap that conforms to the sitemaps.org specification, which helps search engines to more intelligently crawl a website and keep their results up to date.
- With Google Analytics or Piwik Web Analytics you can keep track your site traffic.